Tuesday, December 04, 2007

We Are Back From Our Cruise!

For our 35Th anniversary coming up Gary planned a cruise which took us from San Diego, to Cabo San Lucas, to Mazatlan, to Puerto Vallarta!We both did get to relax! :?) (on a private island!)
We enjoyed two formal nights on the ship!
This is ONE shrimp!
We saw whales and dolphins! We saw a group of people swimming with a seal. Gary did not know it was there and was out to snorkel when it swam between his legs! :?)
We had a wonderful time together and we got to spend some time with Jonathan and Sandy before and after the cruise~
Gary took over 600 pictures and I took over 400! It might be awhile before I can develop a slide show. I am trying to figure out flicker~ but I may go to webshots. I will post on here when that slide show is ready!

5 comments:

Lizzybeth said...

So glad to see Gary relaxing in an outfit other than his suit!!

Anonymous said...

35 years? That's GREAT! Congratulations! It looks and sounds like you enjoyed the cruise. I have never seen a shrimp that big. In fact, I never knew they could get that big.

Amy said...

Welcome back! I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves. You certainly deserve it! I'll be looking forward to the pictures!

Karen Bell Goodrich said...

Hi Roomie, MaryJune forwarded your letter. Enjoyed reading about you and yours. Hope we can stay in touch.

Joyce Collins said...

Karen! It has at least been 30 some years since I have heard from you! Wow! How are you?
my email is rejoicewithjoyce@sbcglobal.net and I would love to hear from you. For the rest of you reading this...we were college roommates our Freshman year at Mount Vernon Naz!