Saturday, November 25, 2006

Family Time Christmas Traditions




One of our more recent traditions has been to add communion to our time together on Christmas Eve. Three years ago my Dad led that time in a good old Nazarene traditional way as you can see by the use of the manual in his hands. Two years ago Jonathan led it. I didn't get pictures that year. Jonathan had us do our communion in the dark...like the early Christians probably had to do it...in hiding. Last year I led it at the dinner table having each one pray for the person to their right as he/she served the person to her/his right. I believe Jeremy will be in charge of this this year. This has come to have great meaning in our home. I know I want to make sure all is clear between the Lord and I so that I can partake of this with a clear mind!
*May this Christmas be one you experience a clear and free relationship with God!*

No comments: