Monday, November 06, 2006

Our Visit to San Diego

I have tried to load these pictures several times the last few days and finally today they load!!!

I wish we could have gotten a picture of the little old man on the bike from in front! He had shorts and a suit coat and as you can see long socks and nice shoes. Soooo cute. At the same time we were watching an elderly lady pull herself up from sitting on the beach with her walker and walk into the sea with that walker to enjoy sunset. I think Gary got pictures of her.

We went to Balboa Park. I want to go back and spend several days there! There were many massive trees. We were there at night. I want to go back in the daytime. It is a very interesting place.

Our kids did a great job planning our time there. We watched a movie on this ship's sail! Great Movie Sandy! (yeah, right!) :?)


The Mormon Temple was inspiring. You have to have special qualifications to go inside, but we enjoyed going around the outside!

No comments: