Thursday, March 08, 2007

I Have a New Blog

It seems like I am fascinated with learning unconventional ways of dealing with things in life. This means I just might have some suggestion for something if you happen to mention what is going on in your life! I have started a new blog that will have posts triggered by something that came my way and I passed on my "suggestion" I will be cutting and pasting so both blogspot and myspace will have the same information(except for comments from my viewers :?)
Even if you are a blogspot blogger visit my MySpace site at least once! I have put a basically waterfall slide show on that site. Gary can tell you that I have always been partial to waterfalls. However, even the pictures of them are more meaningful to me after my recent readings. You will find the statement in an earlier posting...The turbulent rivers of affection in God's personality flow strong...that is the tremendous, fierce, fiery desire in God's heart towards me...towards you!!!!!
www.joyceshelpfulhints.blogspot.com
www.myspace.com/joyceshelpfulhints

No comments: