Monday, June 18, 2007

Great Family Trip

We all got our turns with Zion!Jonathan and Zion enjoyed getting acquainted
It was soooo good to see our kids again
Gary and I went for a walk in a park in LA
then went to eat at Fiesta Mexicana and were pleasantly surprised by a very good Mariachi band!
We enjoyed eating out with the kids...we do both look happy!
We had fun and silly times on the downtown streets of San Diego
I loved watching Jeremy and Tricia in the role of parenting
We spent several hours on the beach for Father's Day. Yep, I did not use sunscreen and yep, I am burned! The three boys spent quite some time playing Frisbee!

They all had fun in the water!

We went on a strange hike!
And spent quite a bit of time in Balboa Park
It was a delight to watch the boys making this an unforgettable Father's Day. It means so much to see my husband thoroughly enjoy our sons.


2 comments:

Lizzybeth said...

Oh, so many comments I have, but where do I start? Joyce: it took me a while to figure out why you look so different, but it's the hair. It finally hit me...love it! Jeremy: What is going on with the chops? They kind of scare me a little!!...Trisha: You look like a rock-star in your wet suit! Jonathina & Sandy: Got kid fever yet? I have a couple that you can adopt!!

Lizzybeth said...

And one more for Sandy...there are those doggone shoes again. Although I have to admit, I saw some the other day at the mall and almost bought them. They look deliciously comfortable! But, they didn't have my size:( No apologies for making fun of them though!!:)