Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Do You Know Me? Do I know you!!!!!!

Do I know you?
OK, I did answer all these questions for a friend who posted it on the bulletins (on my MySpace)...so, if someone else decides to do that, I have the answers here from me....not answering all those again!

YOU'RE ON MY FRIENDS LIST, I WANNA KNOW YOU...I want to know 34 things about you. I don't care if we never talk, like each other, or if we already know everything about each other. Short and sweet is fine...You're on my list, so I wanna know you better! =)
JUST HIT REPLY TO SEND DIRECTLY TO ME IN A MESSAGE THEN, REPOST THE EMPTY QUESTIONS AS A BULLETIN.=============================================
1.)Q. Can you cook?1.)sorta
2.)Q. What was your dream growing up?2.)That I could fly
3.)Q. What talent do you wish you had?3.)I guess I am stumped! Yea! When you get past 50 you become satisfied with who you are I guess!
4.)Q. If I bought you a drink what would it be?4.)Coffee
5.)Q. Favorite vegetable?5.)Avocado o that is a fruit...um, squash family
6.)Q. What was the last book you read?6.)After God's Own Heart by Mark Bickle Great book
7.)Q. What zodiac sign are you ?7.)I Refuse to answer that one! I am not an astrology practioner
8.)Q. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?8.)Pierced ears...no tattoos. My Bryan invented his own tatoo gun and there are several people in Lees Summit with tattoos from Bryan!
9.)Q. Worst Habit?9.)Procrastination
10.)Q. If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?10.)Depends if you look like you are out for a workout I would say go for it!
11.)Q. What is your favorite sport?11.)I am not sports oriented..but I used to be very good at volleyball
12.)Q. Negative or Optimistic attitude?12.)I am optimistic
13.)Q. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?13.)We would find a lot to talk about!
14.)Q. Worst thing to ever happen to you?14.)When my Bryan got killed!
15.)Q. Tell me one weird fact about you:15.)I am wierd and proud of it!!!!! :?)
16.)Q. Do you have any pets?16.)Not anymore! We had cats and dogs for 17 years now Gary gets his way! I did have many unique pets growing up...iguana, ducks, goats,turkey,coatemunde, macaws, alligators, turtles....
17.)Q. What if i showed up at your house unexpectedly?17.)Ohhh, you would be welcome, but I would be embarassed at the moment! Between the hours and hours of camp stuff and being down after surgery my house is a big mess....I really have no business answering these questions...;but they are fun! :?)
18.)Q. What was your first impression of me?18.)Sweet little girl
19.)Q. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?19.)cute
20.)Q. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be???20.) I wish God would just give me some teeth! :?)
21.)Q. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?21.)what do you think?
22.)Q. What color eyes do you have?22.)Should be blue but seem to be more hazel
23.)Q. Ever been arrested?23.)Nope
24.)Q. Bottle or Draft?24.)Only tried an alcholic beverage Once in my life...don't think I will do that again!
25.)Q. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it?25.)Use it to sponsor Jonathan as he prepares for the Olympics.
26.)Q. Would you date me?26.)Uh...No!
27.)Q. What 's your favorite bar to hang at?27.)The pull up bar down in my basement...I can't pull up on it, but I can hang from it and it feels good to my back!
28.)Q. Do you believe in ghosts?28.)Absolutely...they are up to no good! If they come into your life and you are a Christ follower you have the authority to send them away in the name of Jesus!!!!!
29.)Q. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?29.)Gardening, crocheting, reading, hanging out with family and friends
30.)Q. Do you swear a lot?30.)As far as I know...I never have
31.)Q. Biggest pet peeve?31.)Cruelty to people who don't deserve it
32.)Q. In one word, how would you describe yourself?32.)God Seeker
33.)Q. What's your middle name33.)CarolBefore I was married my name was Joyce Carol Bryant Bryant means strong, Joyce means joyful and Carol means song. My mom used to say I was a strong joyful song. You think I live up to that name?!?!?!?!? :?)
34.)Q. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same34.)Oh yea!
Mandy....I better hear from you!!!!!!!

I will post the questions in the comments. You can copy and paste if you answer the questions for me!
Currently listening : AncoraBy Il DivoRelease date: By 24 January, 2006

1 comment:

Joyce Collins said...

YOU'RE ON MY FRIENDS LIST, I WANNA KNOW YOU...I want to know 34 things about you. I don't care if we never talk, like each other, or if we already know everything about each other. Short and sweet is fine...You're on my list, so I wanna know you better! =)

JUST HIT REPLY TO SEND DIRECTLY TO ME IN A MESSAGE THEN, REPOST THE EMPTY QUESTIONS AS A BULLETIN.
=============================================

1.)Q. Can you cook?
1.)

2.)Q. What was your dream growing up?
2.)

3.)Q. What talent do you wish you had?
3.)

4.)Q. If I bought you a drink what would it be?
4.)

5.)Q. Favorite vegetable?
5.)

6.)Q. What was the last book you read?
6.)

7.)Q. What zodiac sign are you ?
7.)

8.)Q. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
8.)

9.)Q. Worst Habit?
9.)

10.)Q. If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
10.)

11.)Q. What is your favorite sport?
11.)

12.)Q. Negative or Optimistic attitude?
12.)

13.)Q. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
13.)

14.)Q. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
14.)

15.)Q. Tell me one weird fact about you:
15.)

16.)Q. Do you have any pets?
16.)

17.)Q. What if i showed up at your house unexpectedly?
17.)

18.)Q. What was your first impression of me?
18.)

19.)Q. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
19.)

20.)Q. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be???
20.)

21.)Q. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
21.)


22.)Q. What color eyes do you have?
22.)

23.)Q. Ever been arrested?
23.)

24.)Q. Coke or Pepsi? And do you know what the difference is....I do :?)
24.)

25.)Q. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it?
25.)

26.)Q. Would you date me? I am married so nix this...um,Would you go on a hike with me?
26.)

27.)Q. What 's your favorite place of worship to hang at?
27.)

28.)Q. Do you believe in ghosts?
28.)

29.)Q. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
29.)

30.)Q. Do you swear a lot?
30.)

31.)Q. Biggest pet peeve?
31.)

32.)Q. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
32.)

33.)Q. What's your middle name
33.)

34.)Q. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same
34.)