Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Commemoration

I have felt a need to do something special as we approach the 10 year mark since our Bryan went home to be with God.

I have decided to open a MySpace in commemoration of Bryan. Though I have not finished his page I am inviting you to go ahead and see the slide-show that is there now.

If you have a MySpace we would love to have you on there as a friend. If you do not have a MySpace you will not be able to add comments. You can click on "send message" and I can copy and paste comments.


www.myspace.com/bryanscommemoration

2 comments:

Scott Williams said...

I didn't get to know Brian very well, but I'm thankful that I did get to know him some. Thanks for sharing the picts and memories. May God's blessings and comfort be upon you during this time.

Scott

Joyce Collins said...

Thank-you, Scott! You sure did help pull us through a very tough time 10 years ago!!!!!