Friday, March 28, 2008

Too Good To Be Left Under The Bed

Intro to yet another one of my blogs!
www.virb.com/rejoicewithjoyce

After some recent communications I have felt led to share some notes of my life while parenting a prodigal. Some of the prayers you read here were copied from books passed on to others long ago. If you authored any parts of these prayers please forgive me for not acknowledging you. I have no idea where I got them from!Some of what I will have on here will be notes from "sermons" I gave after the death of our son.My prayer is that these prayers and stories will be used to encourage parents who are in the throes of parenting prodigal children.Our son was killed in an accident ten years ago and we have created a site to commemorate that time at www.myspace.com/bryanscommemoration

No comments: