Monday, July 31, 2006

How To Find God

I had a great experience today! I called to order "How To Find God" a New Testament used for bringing men and women into a personal relationship with God.
I have ordered before and it has been business as usual. However, today I spoke with a man on fire to bring souls to Jesus Christ. He told me that they are mailing out 4,000 Bibles per day! Many Christians have discovered this wonderful tool and are ordering it to use to bring people to Christ. He told me of a man who preaches in a warehouse where cyclists come into the warehouse on their motorcycles to sit on their motorcycles and hear the plan of salvation. Now, if you invited these men to the church...would they come? Doubtful! That is soo cool!
There is nothing more exciting than Kingdom Business!!!!!
These Bibles do not cost much at all! You will be shocked. And...if you order over the phone you don't have to order by the caseload like you do on the web! www.biblesatcost.com

No comments: