Thursday, August 24, 2006

Zion Meets Great Great Grandpa

Zion Michael Ray & Great, Great Grandpa Ray

Tuesday we rented a mini-van so that all of us could travel together to Warsaw, Mo. We wanted Great, Great Grandpa to meet Zion. He has been on Jeremy and Tricia's "case" to get busy and make him a Great, Great Grandpa. We all sure wished Great Grandpa Bill were still here. He sure would enjoy being a Great Grandpa!
My dad is Great Grandpa to Zion, but he is five years older than Great, Great Grandpa Ray!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Families are such a blessing. I have enjoyed reading your blog. I was so excited to see that you had started one. Thanks for the comments you have left on mine. By the way, I like the colors of your blog:)

Joyce Collins said...

And I like the colors on yours! They are the best! I like reading your blog as well. I love to know you are pursuing God with your all!!!!! And I like the ladder in your garden! :?)

Anonymous said...

Are you the parent that wanted to know 3 things about the school day? That is a great idea!!
I'm embarrssed to say my garden is being overrun by weeds this year and it has been so dry these past two that it does not look very appealling. Maybe soon I'll get ambitious and pull the weeds and post some pictures. Have a great weekend!!

Joyce Collins said...

If I had been that parent I would have taken the credit!!!! lol
If I had it to do over again, yes, I would do that! I just heard that story from a teacher at the high school. Her dad passed away this summer. I think I will encourage her to do a writing about his patenting. She always has great things to share about him.