Monday, May 14, 2007

Nature Can Be SOoo Upsetting!

For whatever reason, I find Mother's Day to be one of the harder days to deal with in the loss of Bryan. I think it might be because it seemed to be an important day for him to acknowledge even in his most rebellious days.That might be why I am crying this morning along with my poor little robin mama. She is very upset every time I step out on the front porch today. She has been so diligent to feed her 3 precious babies. Tricia caught a cat eying the nest last evening and scared it away.
Obviously the cat came back!!!
I can't believe I am actually crying!!!!!

4 comments:

Lizzybeth said...

Well, that is just horrible. I wish you would have called me...

Joyce Collins said...

who knows what you would have done to the cat! :?)

Anonymous said...

I like cats, but that is terrible! That's a neat picture with the little bird's head. :)

Scott Williams said...

Sorry Joyce. But know that you are a great mom and not only to your boys, but to many of us! Happy Mom's day! We love ya!