Thursday, August 02, 2007

My Treasures

You might think that the quilt is my treasure with the title and picture....but that is not so!
The quilt REPRESENTS some treasures in my life.
Last night my friends at camp threw a surprise party for me because I have retired from camp after 21 years of wonderful times. This was their gift to me.
The memories, the friendships, the prayer times, the laughter, the joy of watching so many children coming to know Jesus Christ will all be brought back to my mind over and over as I make and remake my bed with this lovely quilt.
I thank God for this journey I have been through with these wonderful treasures in my life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful-not just the quilt, but your heart and who you are and what you have given because of your love for God.