Sunday, July 13, 2008

Found the Culprit

Now we know how our neighbor's partially eaten apples are getting over into our yard! The flash scared him
But he is still keeping an eye on me!
My tulip and daffodil bulbs are being dug up along with a new little tree I planted down by the creek. I didn't get a picture of them, but discovered the culprits. There were three little chipmunks running around in my yard this week! I have not seen them the past couple of days, so maybe someone else in the neighborhood is enjoying those cute, but destructive, little critters!
Isn't the raccoon cute?!?!?! I wanted to hold him...but I know better. :?)

3 comments:

Amy said...

He is cute! Who knew your backyard was such a zoo?

jonathandy said...

Looks like I need to come home and get the b.b. gun out.

Joyce Collins said...

Come home...but I will hide that b;b; gun!!!!!