Friday, July 25, 2008

Psalm 23 ~ Elaborated


The Lord is my Shepherd~That's relationship!
I shall not be in want~That's supply!
He makes me lie down in green pastures~That's rest!
He leads me beside quiet waters~That's refreshment!
He restores my soul~That's healing!
He guides me in the paths of righteousness~That's guidance!
For His name's sake~That's purpose!
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death~

That's testing!

I will fear no evil~That's protection!

For You are with me~ That's faithfulness!

Your rod and the staff, they comfort me~That's discipline!

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies~

That's hope!

You anoint my head with oil~That's consecration!

My cup overflows~That's abundance!

Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life~

That's blessing!

And I will dwell in the house of the Lord~That's security!

Forever~That's eternity!

Author unknown


1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm missing your posts!

How's the school year going? Getting much work yet?