Friday, September 21, 2007

About Jeremy's Art

This was on Jeremy's pastor's blog

Art by Jeremy Collins
A couple of folks have mentioned the art on my banner. This is an original piece created by Jeremy Collins for the cover of my forthcoming book, "Intuitive Leadership: Embracing a Paradigm of Narrative, Metaphor, and Chaos."



When I was shown the different possible covers proposed for my book, none seemed to really convey its spirit. At the time, Jeremy had a show hanging in the Jacob's Well gallery. Jeremy is an amazing artist. Looking at his work I saw a few pieces that I thought captured visually the spirit of what I am trying to communicate. So, I suggested them to the art director. She liked Jeremy's work but didn't think any of the pieces I was suggesting worked either.

I thought that that was the end of it. I was thrilled when I learned that they had commissioned Jeremy to create an original piece. It couldn't have turned out more perfectly than it did. Take a few minutes and go browse Jeremy's website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WoW!!!! He is so talented. Praise God!